Quote of the week (2/19)
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” ~Henry Ford
Article of the Week: How caffeine works, in plain english
- Watch your mouth!… Strategies for protecting your teeth
- In the shoes of another…
- Intrinsic vs Extrinsic Value
- Men, be “nice” to your wives
- You are what you eat… Wait, is that really true?
- Thoughts on prioritization
- How to avoid procrastination
- Is genius a product of talent or effort?
- Why the “bleep” are we here?
- The 5 stages of personal transformation.
- Power… stop giving yours away. Own it.
- The magic of intuition
- The 7 deadly realities
Visit the Blog Page for More…
Science in Plain English
- How caffeine works, in plain english
- Malaria in plain english – Vol II
- Malaria in plain english – Vol I
- In vitro fertilization in plain english
- Diabetes Type II in plain english
- Diabetes Type I in plain english
- The anatomy of the human knee
- Speculations on the impending era of artificial intelligence
- Why is the daytime sky blue?
- The nuisance also known as the common cold, and how to avoid it
- How alcohol affects the human body
Visit the Science in Plain English Page for More…